Thursday, March 13, 2008

BLOGGING AND LIBRARIES

Possibly the most profound aspects of blogging is the number of possibilities this concept provides i.e. visual communication and a wide range of collecting all sorts of statistics. Just with providing your favorite Authors, Singers, Movies or any information links you with people with similar interest from all over the world.
Many of the people involved with the State Library programme stated that blogging is boring. I couldn’t disagree more.
I find it a very exiting concept that has far-reaching possibilities.


I have included a poem for the Housebound By: Sarah L Russell

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

I agree, I think that it is great that we can interact a little more within the virtual world. I guess the key is to finding a subject to blog about which you feel passionate about or believe would be useful for others. In terms of a work tool I think the possibilties are endless.

Leanne