Sunday, May 18, 2008

Learning 2.0

Learning 2.0 completion

I have really enjoyed this course and I have gained a little more knowledge and Internet skills.
From here I will certainly practice what I have learned so far and continue to explore the cyberspace for more learning skills.

“Phew” I will now have little more time to repair my computer as it crashed a few times. Even at the time writing this I didn’t think I would have been able to finish this course.
To anyone out there who may bother to read this blog?
Enjoy the 2.0 Learning Program I certainly did.

Regards Slim.


British Library is in Facebook
Second Life Library Project.
NSW Reference and Information Services Group forum
Rotorua Public Library is on Bebo
'Communities of Practice' avatars Second LifeNewsGrist discusses social networking services quick videoclip

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

Glad you enjoyed the course and will keep on with web 2.0

Pat